Crash on Sunnydale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Crash on Sunnydale

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Top des moments Spuffy

+5
Esther
Miss Kitty
Padmé
Louve
DarthMarion
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Esther
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * * * * *
Esther

● Âge : 30
● Nombre de messages : 14257
● Date d'inscription : 21/10/2009

Top des moments Spuffy - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Top des moments Spuffy   Top des moments Spuffy - Page 2 EmptyDim 26 Déc 2010 - 18:07

No place Like home : Out for a walk bitch ^^
Fool for love: Spike attendri par Buffy sad,et pret a la tuer a la base,mais non! smile
Intervention: what you did for me and dawn that was real
Smashed!!!!
Never leave me :You risked everything to be a better man. And you can be. You are. You may not see it but I do. I do. I believe in you, Spike"
Showtime: the end,leurs yeux!!
Résurrection: Spike realise que c'est Buffy!!
The Gift: I know you'll never love me, I know I'm a monster. But you treat me like a man and that's..."
Dead Things:You always the hurt the one you love
-Dans je ne sais plus quel episode,quand il lui dit qu'il l'a sauve dans ses reves!!
Seeing red:Great love is wild ... and passionate and dangerous. It burns and consumes.
Beneath you:Buffy, shame on you. What does a man do what he mustn't? For her. To be hers. To be the kind of man who would never...be a kind of man...and she shall look on him with forgiveness and everybody will forgive and love and he will be loved. So everything's okay, right? Can we rest now? Buffy, can we rest?

Touched:You listen to me. I've been a live a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. Don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I've only my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain, so I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong, bloody calls. A hundred plus years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of -- you. Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say I love you, it's not because I want you, or because I can't have you, and it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you, and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You are a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.

Something blue: Buffy: How 'bout a daytime ceremony. In the park.

Spike: Fabulous. Enjoy your honeymoon with the big pile of dust.

Buffy: Under the trees. Indirect sunlight, only.

Spike: Warm breeze tosses the leaves aside, and again — you're registering as Mr and Mrs Big-Pile-of-Dust.

Buffy: Stop it! This is our wedding and you're treating it like a big joke!

Spike: Oh, pouty! Look at that lip.. gonna get it.. gonna get it..

Buffy: Oh... stop..

et puis zut au top je peux pas NA!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Top des moments Spuffy
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2