Crash on Sunnydale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Crash on Sunnydale

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Gilmore Girls

+12
kumi
Myrtis
Mika
feelsandotps
Sélénée
Sophie
buffy60490
Audy
djeny
DarthMarion
fandebuffy0601
Anita
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivant

Que pensez-vous de Gilmore Girls ?
J'adore cette série !
Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_lcap95%Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 95% [ 20 ]
J'aime bien.
Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_lcap5%Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
J'ai vu quelques épisodes, sans plus...
Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_lcap0%Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
J'aime pas du tout !
Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_lcap0%Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 21

AuteurMessage
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
† Co-admin †* * * * * * * * * *
DarthMarion

● Âge : 34
● Nombre de messages : 34400
● Date d'inscription : 05/06/2006

Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyLun 1 Fév 2016 - 19:27

J'ai tellement hâte toutes ces news me donnent envie de me refaire la série!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://darthmarion.livejournal.com/
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * * * *
feelsandotps

● Âge : 33
● Nombre de messages : 18454
● Date d'inscription : 05/04/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyMer 3 Fév 2016 - 1:57

Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Giphy Razz

----------------

Gilmore Girls: Amy Sherman-Palladino Reveals How the Improbable Netflix Revival Came to Be (Part 1)

Citation :
Gilmore Girls: Seasons formally begins shooting in Los Angeles on Tuesday, and franchise creator Amy Sherman-Palladino is a teensy bit frazzled.

“These past couple of days have been crazy,” admits the auteur, who is writing and directing the four-part revival with husband Daniel Palladino. “We had our first table read on Friday. We have another table read today. And then we start directing [tomorrow].”

Luckily, AS-P carved out 30 minutes in her bonkers schedule to answer all of my burning questions about the 360-minute continuation. And because I had a lot of burning questions, I’m parceling the Q&A out in installments, with this first one focusing on the project’s twisty-turny journey from a hotel in Sag Harbor to a Netflix green light.

TVLINE | Amid all the insanity, have you been able to take a step back and let it all sink in?

No. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Really? You haven’t had a moment of, “Wow, this is really happening?”

The weird thing for Dan and I is, we’ve been working on this since May. We pitched it right around the time of the ATX Television Festival in June. They didn’t buy it then, but we pitched it then. And because it’s four 90-minute movies basically, a lot of work went into just getting the pitch together. Then the first negotiations happened, which had nothing to do with the actors. And then the actors’ negotiations happened… it’s just been such a long process. Longer than any process I’ve ever been involved in. It’s like a pilot process, where the pilot should’ve already been picked up and shot, except we’re just starting it now.

There are moments. Like when I got to walk the Warner Bros. lot with Lauren [Graham]. Because Lauren came over one day and was working with her hair and makeup people and we were just all walking on the lot, and it was just weird. And then we were walking on the stage. And it’s Lorelai’s house. Or it’s the Dragonfly Inn. Moments like that are just nuts. And then I remember, “Oh, that’s the weird trailer stand across from [Warner Bros. Television president] Peter’s Roth’s office that has the turkey burger.” [Laughs] It’s very surreal. It’s been very fun to write for these characters again. We’ve missed doing it. It’s just that the deal-making process has taken so goddamned long. Every day we’d walk in and were like, “OK, it’s not going to happen today. Well, we need to keep writing!” It’s been six months of, “We’ll just keep writing because, who knows?” [Laughs]

TVLINE | So, you pitched it in May. When did you and Dan decide that you wanted to actually pursue this?

Lauren and I have talked a couple of times over the years about, “Should we? Should we not?” We always knew it needed to be the right venue. And Warner Bros. wasn’t always into it. Or one of the girls wasn’t into it. Or the timing was bad. It was just a passing thing. Then at some point we were like, “OK, it’s probably not going to happen.” And then [Gilmore Girls‘ back catalog was acquired by] Netflix and suddenly we would walk around New York and NYU students would come up to us and be like, “Oh, I watch the show. It was my mom’s favorite show and now I’m watching it with her!” We realized that there was a new audience for the show. And we thought, “Well, now that Netflix exists, maybe now is the time to talk about how we would do it.” And then Dan and I mulled it over.

We didn’t really want to do a reboot of the series. We thought if we were going to do something, we wanted to do something a little special. I love Sherlock. And I love their format, because their [episodes are more] than just an episode. They’re upwards of 90 minutes long sometimes. So we thought, “Why don’t we do something like that?” Originally we were going to pitch three [episodes]. And then we thought… four seasons, because seasons were so big with the show. It was snow and fall and spring and festivals… it defined [Stars Hollow] a lot. And we thought that’d be a lovely way to catch up with all three of our Gilmore Girls over the course of a year. And with that, we ensconced ourselves in a hotel in Sag Harbor and laid out cards on the ground for the four seasons and got a general idea of what we thought the stories would be. Then we went in and we pitched it.

It was interesting, because we went back and Peter Roth was in the pitches and we were all sort of looking at each other like, “Oh, it’s you again! Alright, we’ve been here before!” Peter always really loved the show. It was a nice reunion. So we pitched it. And then there was [what felt like] 12 years of wrangling and finagling that aged me. I’m 100 now. I’m hoping to get some of my youthful vigor back just to drag my ass through the directing of these episodes.

TVLINE | So, the episodes — titled “Winter,” “Spring,” “Summer” and “Fall” — are an obvious nod to Carole King. But did that order also work out for you story-wise?

Yes, it’s how the song goes, so everyone will be familiar with it. But, narratively, it really worked. It worked to open on snow and have a colder, starker environment. And then end on a lusher, warmer, golden-y town, which lends to where the story will end. Weirdly, the hard part was not breaking these stories. [The hard part was that] we had a lot of stuff we had to pull out. At first we were like, “How are we going to fill 90 minutes
?!” And then we were like, “How are we going to get it down to 90 minutes?!” It became like this ridiculous, “Oh, s–t, now we’re at three hours!”
http://jod1ewhittak3r.tumblr.com
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyMer 3 Fév 2016 - 2:00

Gilmore Girls Revival: AS-P Talks 'Single' Rory, F-Bomb Dropping Emily, Netflix Rollout Wish (Part 2)

Citation :
A lot of attention has been paid to who may or may not be participating in Netflix’s Gilmore Girls revival. But series creator Amy Sherman-Palladino‘s still reeling from the loss of the one person who definitely won’t be back: the late Edward Hermann, who played patriarch Richard Gilmore during the show’s original seven-season run.

“Ed’s dying [in 2014] was so f—ed up,” laments the writer-director. “It was unexpected. He didn’t really let anyone know he was sick. He was a very proud dude. So none of us really got to say goodbye to him. It was very hard, especially for Lauren [Graham] and Alexis [Bledel]. He was like their other father.”

Incorporating the veteran actor’s passing into the four-part continuation was never a question, insists Sherman-Palladino. “He was part of us, and he’s gone,” she sighs. “You couldn’t just say, ‘Oh, Richard died peacefully in his sleep, and now we’re going to go to the cherry-picking festival.’ It’s painful. I still choke up when I talk about it, because I wasn’t prepared for it.”

What impact will the loss have on Emily, Lorelai and Rory? In Part 2 of my Q&A with AS-P, the revival’s co-architect addresses that question, while also weighing in on which of Rory’s men will re-enter her orbit, how she hopes Netflix will release the four 90-minute installments (hint: not all at once!) and whether or not cuss words will make their debut in Stars Hollow. Oh, and does Gilmore‘s infamous AS-P-less Season 7 exist in this world? Yep, she tackles that, too.

TVLINE | What can you say about the role Richard’s absence plays in these four episodes?

When the series first started, we picked up with Lorelai having this life in place and then something changed where she had to bring her parents back into the mix, which was basically going to start a whole new existence for herself. Rory was going to leave her cocooned environment and go to a new school with a bunch of kids who were very different. She was falling in love for the first time, so she was changing. And Emily had been dealing with not really having her daughter or granddaughter as part of her life and suddenly she manipulated them back into her world. So her life was changing, too. So the pilot started where all three women were at a change in their lives. And it felt like, well that’s where we need to start [the revival]. It’s later in their lives and we’re meeting up with them and finding out what they’ve been doing but, more than that, that all three of their lives are going to change. And for Emily, it had to be that Richard was gone. And what did that mean? What does it mean for all three of the girls? [A tragedy like that] brings up thoughts of, “Where am I? Where am I going? What am I doing?” Because it’s mortality. Something they loved is gone, which means things you love will not be around forever. And you can’t take them for granted.

The Gilmore house [where Richard and Emily lived] isn’t done yet. It’s the one set I’m really prepping myself for. Because Lorelai’s house is done. And The Dragonfly is done. Stars Hollow was Grease up until an hour ago. [Laughs] We get it back today and we start making it Stars Hollow again. It’s walking onto that Gilmore set that is going to be a very different feel, because one piece is missing. So it looms large over the work that we’ll do. And definitely the stories are of where the ladies are and where they’re going.

TVLINE | The events of Season 7 — do they exist in this world?

Well, it’s not like it’s “The Lost Weekend” and they’re John Lennon and they don’t remember. The good thing about Season 7 is, it didn’t take certain story elements from me that I would’ve wanted to play. We had to sort of catch up on Season 7. We did a lot through asking our friends who are obsessive Gilmore fans and have watched every moment to talk us through what happened. And I’ve seen bits and pieces. But the main thing was: We weren’t going to take something and do it even though Season 7 negated it. That wasn’t going to happen. I wasn’t going to say to the fans who stayed through Season 7, “Hey, you all wasted your f—ing time for a whole season. So, ignore all that!” We had to pick them up where they left off. Luckily, the elements that we really wanted to play were not taken or destroyed by whatever they did in Season 7. So it actually worked out quite nicely.

TVLINE | Let’s talk about Rory’s men. Who’s coming back, who isn’t…

Deals are not done yet. [Laughs] Even though we’re filming tomorrow. This is why I’m 100 years old. I just want to say… I’m 100. Our plan is to get as many of the lovely men back as possible. We’ve also had certain storylines we had to [tweak] because, apparently, there are still budgetary restrictions in Hollywood. I don’t understand that. I sort of feel like, “This is the story I want to tell, and somebody should just pay for it.” [Laughs] Apparently, it doesn’t work like that. Very irritating. So, certain storylines — one of which involved one of the boys — had been taken out of our hands. We’re still dealing with who’s going to be in it. We definitely want to see them. And we have storylines planned. I just need someone to tell me they’re going to show up.

TVLINE | Is Rory single or attached when we meet up with her in “Winter”?

She’s…. single in the sense that she’s not married. But she’s dating like any young woman with that face would be.

TVLINE | Do you know if Netflix plans to release these four 90-minute installments all at once? Do you have a preference?
My preference would be they would not be released at once, because I feel like there’s going to be anticipation, and I think the diehard fans would enjoy it more with a little separation. Because the last thing you want is for someone to jump to the last episode and [ruin] it for everybody — which I think would happen, quite frankly, in this day and age of binging. So my preference would be to release them at least a day apart. Let people get a little sunlight and go for a walk around the corner. [Laughs] We have not spoken to Netflix about it, so I don’t know what their thought process is yet. But we’re planning to throw it out there.

TVLINE | You’re on Netflix now, which means you can curse. Will we hear Emily drop an F-bomb?

We’re debating that still. [Laughs] The weird thing about Gilmore is… you’ve lived a life with these people and there is a language to them. And the minute that somebody steps out of that it just feels weird. We’ve [written] a couple of lines where we’ve thrown [curses] in and it’s sort of… just feels weird. We’re just trying to find that right balance. We didn’t really have that problem [during Gilmore‘s original run]. It’s like when you see a show on ABC about drug dealers and they’re all going, “Hey, man…. frak you!” You’ve got cops out on the beat and they’re saying, “You creepy guy! Get down on all fours!” It’s like, what? You need to say, “Get down on all fours you f—ing piece of s–t!” There are venues where you need language for the stories you’re telling. We never needed that, honestly. We never needed Taylor to go on a foul-mouthed, “You f—ing a–holes in Stars Hollow.” For us, our language is more about Hepburn and Tracy and less about f—ity f–k f–k f–k.
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyJeu 11 Fév 2016 - 22:10

Logan, Jess et Paris seront de la partie bounce Cependant, il semblerait qu'il faudrait tourner la page sur l'idée de voir Sookie...
Sophie
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * * * * *
Sophie

● Nombre de messages : 17389
● Date d'inscription : 05/01/2009

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyVen 12 Fév 2016 - 15:24

Super excitée pour Logan tout particulièrement Love
Ya Jared Padalecki et David Sutcliffe qui revienne également.

‘Gilmore Girls’: Jared Padalecki & David Sutcliffe Returning for Netflix Revival
Citation :
Jared Padalecki is returning to “Gilmore Girls,” reprising his role as Dean Forester in Netflix’s four-part revival series.

Variety has also learned that David Sutcliffe, who played Rory Gilmore’s (Alexis Bledel) father Chris, is also returning.

In addition to stars Bledel and Lauren Graham, Padalecki and Sutcliffe join previously announced returning cast members Milo Ventimiglia (Jess), Matt Czuchry (Logan), Liza Weil (Paris), Kelly Bishop (Emily), Sean Gunn (Kirk), Scott Patterson (Luke), Keiko Agena (Lane) and Yanic Truesdale (Michel). Sutton Foster, who starred in “Bunheads” from “Gilmore Girls” creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, has also joined the Netflix project, the first new actor to be added to the cast alongside the show’s returning favorites.

See More:‘Gilmore Girls’ Reunion: Creator Talks Revival Plans, Luke and Lorelai’s Future

With Padalecki’s return, Rory will be reuniting with all three of her exes in the revival series: Dean (Padalecki), Jess (Ventimiglia) and Logan (Czuchry).

Padalecki was part of the original series from the pilot, going on to become Rory’s first serious boyfriend and the partner with whom she eventually lost her virginity, despite Dean being married to another woman at the time. The duo were on again/off again for several seasons, with Padalecki making his final appearance in Season 5 before going on to star in another drama — “Supernatural” — for what was then the WB network (now The CW). Now in its eleventh season, Padalecki has been on the fan-favorite show ever since, playing Sam Winchester, who fights demons and paranormal phenomena alongside his brother — also ironically called Dean — played by Jensen Ackles.

Sutcliffe appeared in 37 episodes of “Gilmore Girls” throughout all seven seasons, in which he played Christopher Hayden, Rory’s father and Lorelai’s (Graham) ex.

As for Padalecki’s current work commitments, both “Supernatural” and the “Gilmore Girls” revival are produced by Warner Bros. Television, and the studio likely had a hand in freeing up his busy schedule to accommodate his “Gilmore” return — especially since “Supernatural” films in Vancouver, while “Gilmore Girls” is shooting in Los Angeles. Fellow “Gilmore” alum Weil is also on a hit broadcast show — ABC’s “How To Get Away with Murder” — but the drama wrapped shooting on its sophomore season this week, freeing up her schedule to join the “Gilmore Girls” set this Tuesday.

Netflix’s “Gilmore Girls” comeback consists of four separate 90-minute episodes, each representing a season of the calendar year, though it has not yet been determined in which, or how many, episodes Padalecki and Sutcliffe will appear.
variety.com
http://leavingyoubehind.shattered-memories.net
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyVen 12 Fév 2016 - 19:26

Yay pour Jared, mais Chris... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Manon
† Administratrice †
† Administratrice †* * * * * * * * * *
Manon

● Âge : 36
● Nombre de messages : 26741
● Date d'inscription : 19/06/2006

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptySam 13 Fév 2016 - 11:56

Trop dommage pour Sookie No
Sélénée
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * *
Sélénée

● Âge : 39
● Nombre de messages : 5464
● Date d'inscription : 01/01/2009

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptySam 13 Fév 2016 - 17:04

Trop impatiente!!
http://mere-fille.forumactif.org/forum.htm
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptySam 13 Fév 2016 - 19:17

Vanessa Marano qui jouait
Spoiler:
sera également de retour! Il y aura également l'actrice Sutton Foster (qui avait le rôle principal dans Bunheads, l'autre série d'Amy Sherman-Palladino avec plusieurs acteurs de soutien de GG) dans un nouveau rôle!
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyDim 14 Fév 2016 - 18:18

Contente de tous ces retours!

J'ai vu pour Sookie mais je garde toujours un peu espoir????

Et je n'ai pas résisté, je suis en train de me refaire la série (ils ont intérêt à faire les épisodes vite je suis déjà à la 2e moitié de la saison 2 hihi )
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * *
Miss Kitty

● Nombre de messages : 12153
● Date d'inscription : 01/02/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016 - 19:44

Aww, je suis super contente que Vanessa Marano revienne, je pensais justement l'autre jour que je voulais absolument la revoir ♥

Merci pour toutes ces news & mises à jour ^^
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum.htm
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyVen 8 Avr 2016 - 14:49

SOOKIE SERA FINALEMENT LÀ!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptySam 9 Avr 2016 - 18:18

Trop heureuse de ce retour Love

Et pour ceux qui ne les auraient pas vus, les premières photos :

Mes deux préférées :

Spoiler:
Sélénée
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Sélénée

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptySam 9 Avr 2016 - 18:51

Mes deux photos préférées aussi biggrin
kumi
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * *
kumi

● Âge : 29
● Nombre de messages : 6823
● Date d'inscription : 21/03/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyLun 18 Avr 2016 - 2:43

WHAT.

Je passais vite fait parce que je me suis refait la série pour la 7588285 ème fois pendant le mois et là je comprends pas ce qui se passe. Shocked
Jevaisallerlirevoscitations
http://supernatural-diaries.forums-gratuits.fr/forum.htm
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyLun 18 Avr 2016 - 3:01

kumi : Il va y avoir 4 mini-films/épisodes vers l'automne!! bounce bounce bounce
kumi
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * *
kumi

● Âge : 29
● Nombre de messages : 6823
● Date d'inscription : 21/03/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyLun 18 Avr 2016 - 3:09

Ouais je viens d'aller voir pleins de news dessus du coup pleure

Je.meurs. C'est trop bien comme nouvelle bounce bounce

Justement, je me disais en revoyant le final l'autre jour que j'aurai trop aimé savoir comment ca se passe ensuite et que c'était quand même cruel de pas en savoir plus.

Par contre ça aide pas du tout mon insomnie d'avoir lu ça pleure
http://supernatural-diaries.forums-gratuits.fr/forum.htm
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyMer 27 Avr 2016 - 17:32

Ah quelle bonne coïncidence!

L'automne.... ça va être long (genre on n'a attendu des années, et maintenant quelques mois paraissent insurmontables...).
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyLun 16 Mai 2016 - 20:09

Mais tellement pour l'attente !! Je suis trop impatiente. J'espère juste que la série n'aura pas perdu son "petit truc" qui faisait son succès, c'est toujours l'appréhension au début quand il y a une suite des années après, mais j'espère être rassurée très vite quand le premier épisode sortira Love
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyLun 16 Mai 2016 - 23:26

Je trouve qu'il y a toujours un petit décalage qui déçoit souvent un petit peu, mais faut se laisser le temps de se réhabituer (ça m'avait fait ça pour le film Veronica Mars).

Tiens, je vais profiter de passer dans le topic pour faire un petit bilan de mon rewatch (minus le finale que je me garde au chaud pour juste avant le retour de la série).

Alors déjà, j'ai pris beaucoup de plaisir à retrouver la série (ça faisait des années que je n'avais pas eu un épisode). Surtout grand plaisir de retrouver les dialogues et les petits détails qui m'échappaient un peu à l'époque et qui font pourtant la valeur de la série. En gros, les petits détails du quotidien de Stars Hollow: les personnages secondaires, et même les tous petits personnages comme le troubadour, les rituels des Gilmore etc...
Comme avant, je suis fascinée et en amour des relations familiales au sein de la famille Gilmore, spécialement avec les grands parents.
Toujours un peu bored par Dean hihi . J'aime toujours Jess, mais je suis pas béatement sous son charme comme j'ai pu l'être quand j'avais 14 ans lol. C'est vraiment un jerk parfois. Et j'avais un peu oublié comment la fin de l'histoire de Rory et Jess était en queue de poisson. Cela dit, j'ai eu un gros coup de coeur inattendu pour leur dynamique dans les quelques épisodes où il revient (surtout celui où elle va voir son exposition).
Je n'ai jamais eu d'obsession pour Logan, mais je dois dire que cette fois-ci, il m'a surtout irritée. Il a ses bons moments mais en général pas trop mon truc.
Mais là où je suis frustrée c'est que les dynamiques de Jess et Logan avec Lorelaï ne sont pas assez poussées, alors qu'elles me fascinent, que ce soit en relation avec Rory ou en général, j'en voulais plus hihi

Finalement mon gros coup de coeur, et ce fut une nouveauté car forcément quand j'étais ado ça me parlait moins, c'est Lorelaï et Luke. Ils ont leurs hauts et leurs bas, et le pining est trèès intensif au début, mais quelle belle dyanmique. Une belle alchémie pleine de petites disputes et de beaucoup de soutien d'un côté comme de l'autre. Ca a été un vrai plaisir de les redécouvrir.

Il y avait aussi plein de guest stars dont je ne me souvenais pas, ou que je ne connaissais pas encore. Notamment Krysten Ritter, j'avais complètement oublié! Etonné John Ham fait aussi une petite apparition. Et voir Nick Offerman sans sa moustache est toujours une expérience bizarre lol.
Sélénée
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Sélénée

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyMar 26 Juil 2016 - 8:28

Ça devient long l'attente!!! Il n'y a plus d'infos je trouve il y a eu trop de promo et là plus rien!! On a même pas encore de date non ?
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyMar 26 Juil 2016 - 16:44

Non, pas pour le moment, mais les annonces seront bientôt apparemment smile
Manon
† Administratrice †
† Administratrice †* * * * * * * * * *
Manon

● Âge : 36
● Nombre de messages : 26741
● Date d'inscription : 19/06/2006

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyJeu 28 Juil 2016 - 11:59

1er Bande annonce smile C'est pour le 25 Novembre smile
Sélénée
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Sélénée

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyJeu 28 Juil 2016 - 12:46

Oui mes prières ont été exaucées! J'ai voulu mettre le teaser ici hier soir mais mon pc a bugué !!! J'avais limite les larmes aux yeux !!!!
feelsandotps
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
feelsandotps

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 EmptyJeu 28 Juil 2016 - 16:32

Je l'adore, je l'adore, je l'adore!!! bounce bounce bounce
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Gilmore Girls   Gilmore Girls - Page 14 Empty

Gilmore Girls
Page 14 sur 16Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivant