Crash on Sunnydale

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * *

● Âge : 27
● Nombre de messages : 12151
● Date d'inscription : 01/02/2010

MessageSujet: Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs   Dim 13 Sep 2015 - 18:44

Sarah lance sa propre marque avec deux autres mamans : Foodstirs ! Il s'agit, pour reprendre l'explication de SMG-france, de "kits de cuisine pour tous, dont les enfants, crées à partir de produits sains, sans OGM/produits artificiels". Sachant qu'un livre est également en prévision pour 2017.

SOURCE INTERVIEW GREATIDEAS.PEOPLE.COM

TRADUCTION de l'interview ICI par SMG-France

Citation :
Sarah Michelle Gellar Launches Line of Baking and Food Decorating Kits

Surprise! Sarah Michelle Gellar has started a new cooking and lifestyle brand called Foodstirs!

The kid-friendly line, which will be sold online starting in October, includes three signature baking mixes (for brownies, cupcakes and cookies), frostings and specialty curated food crafting kits that come complete with decorative supplies and tools. The products also contain non-gmo ingredients that are free of artificial preservatives, flavors and colors. (A portion of the proceeds from each sale will also go to charity.)

So, what inspired the mom-of-two to launch the line? Pinterest and a playdate, Gellar tells PEOPLE.

After setting up a day of baking with their daughters, Gellar and Foodstirs co-founder Galit Laibow (“mom friend” Gia Russo is the third co-founder) went in search of an artificial-free mix. “We went to the supermarket to get a mix and were really surprised that there was no better-for-you baking option,” says Gellar. “I thought baking included butter, sugar and water and I couldn’t even pronounce half the ingredients in these mixes. So, we did some research and made our own from scratch.”

And Gellar — who had looked to Pinterest for fun, food crafting projects — wanted to offer other busy moms a line that made it easy to actually buy and make the treats like the ones found on the site. “Our whole idea is to bridge the gap between inspiration and execution,” says Gellar.

And to also inspire more family time.

“There’s really a great connection you only truly get when you unplug for a bit,” Gellar says of spending time in the kitchen with her kids. “And you realize cooking is so much more than just cooking — [it’s learning] math skills, language skills, motor skills, life skills and it’s confidence building because kids start to believe they can accomplish this stuff. The pride and confidence I see in my daughter [5-year-old, Charlotte] when she’s baking with me, is exciting.”

Cooking has also created more bonding time in her own household. “It doesn’t hurt that my husband [Freddie Prinze Jr.] when to culinary school and is an amazing chef. But I’m not, so it’s great to have this experience alongside my kids,” she says. “He was always the chef and I was always the creative one. I’ll paint anything! It’s really brought our family together.”

As for Gellar’s goals for the brand, she’s hoping to eventually launch a line of kitchen tools for kids and “ultimately have DIY crafting stores.”

The star is also set to release a new book (to be published by Hachette Book Group) described as “a comprehensive, fun and inspiring guide to the art of food crafting from concept to execution” in the spring of 2017.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Sélénée
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * *

● Âge : 32
● Nombre de messages : 5383
● Date d'inscription : 01/01/2009

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs   Mar 13 Oct 2015 - 12:54

Je suis un peu via Facebook et Twitter... Je l'admire, elle a l'air de s'éclater avec ses enfants !
Et elle est douée en cuisine visiblement (Alyson aussi d'ailleurs)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://mere-fille.forumactif.org/forum.htm
Ephyy
A watcher
A watcher

● Âge : 28
● Nombre de messages : 240
● Date d'inscription : 11/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs   Mer 28 Oct 2015 - 14:44

C'est cool pour sa marque, je suis contente pour elle^^
Sélénée
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * *

● Âge : 32
● Nombre de messages : 5383
● Date d'inscription : 01/01/2009

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs   Jeu 25 Fév 2016 - 12:44

Je suis verte, ils livrent pas en France !!!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://mere-fille.forumactif.org/forum.htm
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * *

● Âge : 27
● Nombre de messages : 12151
● Date d'inscription : 01/02/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs   Dim 20 Mar 2016 - 18:46

Oui, il paraît, mais peut-être qu'ils étendront leurs ventes un jour ? Le temps de décoller/se faire un nom, j'imagine ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs   

Sarah lance sa propre marque : Foodstirs
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1