Crash on Sunnydale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Crash on Sunnydale

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

[9.05] Slayer, Interrupted

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * *
Miss Kitty

● Âge : 34
● Nombre de messages : 12153
● Date d'inscription : 01/02/2010

[9.05] Slayer, Interrupted Empty
MessageSujet: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyMar 29 Nov 2011 - 19:47

+ ISSUE 05 - SLAYER, INTERRUPTED +

[9.05] Slayer, Interrupted Buffys23 [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted Buffys24

Spoiler:

Citation :
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SEASON 9 #5

Andrew Chambliss (W), Karl Moline (P), Andy Owens (I), Michelle Madsen (C), Georges Jeanty (Variant cover), and Steve Morris (Cover)

On sale Jan 11
FC, 32 pages
$2.99
Ongoing

Buffy’s dreams have become all too real lately as she deals with a magicless world. She's still fighting creatures of the night, as Willow and Xander grow distant and nightmares plague the Slayer. But something is telling Buffy that there is more to her dreams than meets the eye . . . and that her greatest fears may yet become reality!

• Series writer Andrew Chambliss (Dollhouse, The Vampire Diaries) and guest artist Karl Moline (Fray).

• Executive producer Joss Whedon!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyMer 28 Déc 2011 - 15:17

PREVIEW :

[9.05] Slayer, Interrupted Buffys34 [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted Buffys35 [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted Buffys36

Spoiler:

Je suis pas trop fan du dessin.
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
† Co-admin †* * * * * * * * * *
DarthMarion

● Nombre de messages : 34400
● Date d'inscription : 05/06/2006

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyMer 28 Déc 2011 - 15:19

Oui je préfère George à Karl, et puis si Fray n'est pas là, je me passerais bien de lui car je ne suis pas fan de sa dépiction des personnages! ^^ Je trouve ça dommage car vraiment c'est une issue que j'attendais avec impatience "visuellement" et j'ai peur que Karl Moline, même si j'aime son style en général, ne soit pas à la hauteur de ce que Jeanty peut faire!
http://darthmarion.livejournal.com/
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyMer 28 Déc 2011 - 16:14

Ah c'est lui qui a fait les dessins de Fray ?!! (j'ai acheté le volume la concernant, mais je l'ai toujours pas lu ^^). J'aurais également préféré que ce soit Jeanty... Bon, maintenant à voir, mais j'aime pas sa Buffy a priori *pout*
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyMer 11 Jan 2012 - 21:53

J'ai écrit ma review sur un forum anglais, donc j'ai un peu la flemme de traduire, je verrais si j'ai le courage plus tard lol!

Citation :
I just read it, and I really liked it. That was an interesting issue, and an astonishing way of ending it. I’m glad that we got so much Buffy/Willow moments. I missed that. Loved the Giles reference too.

I don’t really know what to think about the perspective of a pregnancy storyline, but I like the idea for the moment, I think it will be interesting for Buffy’s journey. It all depends on the way they will handle it… even if I tend to think that it’s maybe a part of a bigger plan (connected to the return of magic maybe, or something else…). It will probably add some drama, even if they have the intention to handle it in a ‘normal way’ (without bigger plan in the picture). Maybe she won’t go until the end of the pregnancy, or… I don’t know. Anything could happen. But I can’t wait to see how Buffy will face this important change in her life. The poor girl can't get some rest...

I also think it will be a really good element for the Buffy/Spike journey. I see it more as a way of solidify their relationship than the otherwise. Spike is probably gonna want to be there for her, and it will lead to more time between these two, and since they still have some issues to repair, that’s a good way of leading us in that land, and getting them even closer. “[Spike] is gonna be a real factor in Buffy’s life”, said Joss Whedon.

Concerning the father… well, Xander and Riley are probably too obvious choices in 9#01. And in regard of Xander, I think Buffy would be a lot more tormented or ambiguous on the subject if she had done anything with him (before the party I mean), it’s always obvious when she’s feeling guilty, and we’re talking about her sister’s boyfriend… Plus, the way she talked about Xander in this issue makes it even less plausible to me. And Riley seemed sober at the party, and I really don’t see him doing something like that to Buffy and Sam.

Andrew… It’s a possibility but it would be really, really funny.

It can’t be Angel’s baby. I didn’t even think about it, but I saw it had been suggested. Added to his vampire condition, the ‘spacefrake’ happened months ago… If I’m not wrong, I remember they said that 6 months passed between 8#39 and 8#40 (and at the very least, the Spike one-shot indicates us that he was gone in his bugs ship at least two months between 8#39 and 8#40, which is already a long time), and some time (months) passed between 8#40 and 9#01, and even more until 9#05. And I don’t think they would go for that kind of option anyway. I don’t think that’s what the story is about.

The less expected father would be Spike (because, first of all, I don’t think he would sleep with Buffy while she’s drunk, and there's too much things they still need to deal with, and because, well, he’s a vampire). But the fact that we don’t see it coming makes him a more likely possibility. Maybe they can surprise us with an explanation which would make sense… (neither of them remember it, blah blah blah…).

But for the moment, I’m going to root for some random guy, even I don’t really like the idea of Buffy having sex with a person who maybe abused of the fact she was too much drunk (the best we could expect in that case is that he was drunk too).

Side note, I would love to see again Hank Summers. It’s been a long time since we heard of him (6x01 if I’m not wrong), and a pregnancy storyline could be a good way to bring him back a little in the life of his daughters, even if it’s for just one issue.

Anyway, I can’t wait to see the next issue, Buffy’s state of mind, and everyone’s reaction, especially Spike’s. That kind of story has a good potential, I just hope they will handle it well. It's gonna be an important part of Buffy's life, and I want to see how she will live through this.

Dernière édition par Miss Kitty le Jeu 12 Jan 2012 - 4:55, édité 3 fois
Love's Bitch
The brain and the muscles
Love's Bitch

● Âge : 29
● Nombre de messages : 444
● Date d'inscription : 15/06/2011

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyMer 11 Jan 2012 - 22:31

euh finalement l'éventualité qu'elle ait couché avec Xander ou Riley ne me donne pas tant que ça envie de les lire. Razz
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyJeu 12 Jan 2012 - 2:00

Ils ont juste joué avec l'idée, je te rassure Razz En fait, l'issue 01 nous présentait plusieurs candidats et nous glissait plusieurs indices pour différentes personnes : Willow, Alex, Andrew, Riley, le voisin et pour finir Spike (il lui dit un truc du style "je m'attendais à quelque chose de plus gentil, après la nuit dernière", lorsque Buffy lui lance un pique habituel ^^).

Spoiler:

D'ailleurs, pour ceux que ça intéresse, le panel final :

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Miss Kitty le Jeu 12 Jan 2012 - 13:59, édité 1 fois
Love's Bitch
Love's Bitch

● Âge : 29
● Nombre de messages : 444
● Date d'inscription : 15/06/2011

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyJeu 12 Jan 2012 - 6:53

Je me disais euh Willow ? Razz

Bon croisons les doigts ^^

Au fait aucun rapport mais j'adore ta bann Kaamelott.
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted EmptyJeu 12 Jan 2012 - 13:59

Merci et merci à Darth surtout pour cette bann Hug
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted   [9.05] Slayer, Interrupted Empty

[9.05] Slayer, Interrupted
Page 1 sur 1