Crash on Sunnydale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Crash on Sunnydale

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

SFX Whedon Special !

+5
Mika
djeny
DarthMarion
Phil
Miss Kitty
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * *
Miss Kitty

● Âge : 34
● Nombre de messages : 12153
● Date d'inscription : 01/02/2010

SFX Whedon Special ! Empty
MessageSujet: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:00

(Je laisse aux admins le soin de déplacer le sujet si nécessaire, j'ai absolument AUCUNE idée de l'endroit où je pouvais le caser Laughing )

Le magazine SFX consacre un numéro spécial au Whedonverse !

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/09/24/sfx-whedon-special-2/

Citation :
There’s a different format to the latest SFX special – two 100 page magazines in one, both all about the Whedonverse

SFX Whedon Special ! 240910Worlds-of-WHedon-cover

Worlds Of Whedon
We don’t think we’re making an overstatement when we say that Joss Whedon is the most important creative force to emerge in sci-fi and fantasy TV during SFX’s 201-issue lifetime. From the vampire slaying of Buffy to the interplanetary misbehaviour of Firefly, Whedon has become one of the most crucial, influential voices in pop culture. A good subject, then, for the latest SFX Special Edition.

In fact, we’ve decided that Joss is such a worthy recipient of the Special Edition treatment that we’ve devoted two whole magazines to him. In your Worlds Of Whedon pack, you get a features magazine crammed full of new interviews and fun stuff, while The Complete Joss Whedon is brimming with over 300 reviews, featuring his movie, TV and web work. Don’t believe the hype? Here’s what you get for your £7.99:

SFX Whedon Special ! 240910world0fwhedoncover

In features magazine Worlds Of Whedon you can look forward to:

• A massive, exclusive 14-page interview with Joss Whedon, in which he talks about the early days, the cancellations, The Avengers, Ripper, Serenity 2 and loads more.
  • Brand new, exclusive interviews with 11 stars who found fame in Joss Whedon shows, including Eliza Dushku, Nathan Fillion, Anthony Head, Charisma Carpenter and Adam Baldwin.
  • Conversations with Jane Espenson, Tim Minear and other writers who made their names with Joss, and went on to become some of the leading lights in US television.
  • An in-depth trip into the world of Whedonverse comics, including news on upcoming Firefly title The Shepherd’s Tale.
  • A look at the music of Whedon’s shows, including chats with the composers behind “Once More, With Feeling” and Dr Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.
  • An exploration of Joss Whedon fandom at the San Diego Comic-Con, plus a look at new Firefly fan film Browncoats: Redemption.
  • All the reasons Joss is the perfect man to helm The Avengers.
  • A glimpse at a world where Joss Whedon is king (it looks like a cool place to live).
  • A celebration of the Whedonverse’s top supporting players.
  • A look at Joss’s work beyond his TV shows.
  • The Jossary.
  • More!

If that doesn’t sound like enough The Complete Joss Whedon boasts:

• Complete episode guides for Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and Dr Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.
  • The big reveal of your Top 30 Joss Whedon episodes. (Clue: At least one of them involves singing).
  • Reviews of the movies Joss scripted for the big screen – even Alien Resurrection.
  • Breakdowns of what made each of the TV shows work (or not…)
  • Worlds Of Whedon is on sale from Thursday 30 September, priced £7.99. It’s very, very shiny.

SFX Whedon Special ! 240910cartoon

SFX Whedon Special ! 240910whedoninterview

SFX Whedon Special ! 240910firefly

SFX Whedon Special ! 240910music
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://spuffy-and-cangel.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:01

Une preview du magazine avec une interview de Joss et Anthony Head, au sujet du projet "Ripper" qui n'a jamais vu le jour :

Citation :
SFX WHEDON SPECIAL PREVIEW: Ripper

SFX Whedon Special ! 250910giles

Joss Whedon and Anthony Head share their thoughts on the legendary Buffy spin-off that never was…

Joss Whedon and Anthony Head have been reminiscing about the Buffy spin-off that never was, Ripper, in the SFX Worlds Of Whedon special.

So, was this near-mythical series about Giles’s life after Buffy ever more than a discussion over a cup of coffee?

“Yes,” confirms Head. “There was one story. Joss fed it to me when we were filming the last episode of Buffy. He told me this idea, and it was just beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. And I said, ‘Yeah, I’d go with that.’ Then it all went very quiet. The problem being that anything to do with the Buffy universe has to be signed off by so many people, it’s pretty much a non-starter from the beginning.

“It nearly came to fruition. I introduced Joss to [former Doctor Who executive producer] Julie Gardner. I met Julie, and she started talking about Joss, so I put the two of them together. They got on really, really well… But then Joss had that lunch meeting with Eliza Dushku, and that was that.

“I’d still love to do it in some form. I still think it’s a beautiful idea, which is why I’m not telling you what it is – it’s the most extraordinary ghost story. It doesn’t have to be Giles. I’d still do it as a one-off.”

Whedon adds: “Ripper got so complicated. Fox is great at complicating things. The BBC basically said to me and Tony Head that it doesn’t have to be Ripper, ‘We’d just like to do something’. It sounded cool 
but I was busy doing something else, as I always am. Tony is amazingly enough still friends with me despite years of ‘Hey, you know what, we could…’
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:01

Une autre interview de ce même magazine où Eliza s'exprime sur le projet de spin-off sur Faith qui n'a jamais vu le jour. En gros, elle dit qu'elle ne regrette pas d'avoir décliné la proposition pour explorer d'autres rôles, et que même Joss l'y avait encouragé pour sa carrière.

Citation :
When Buffy ended, there were rumours of a Faith spin-off. Eliza Dushku reveals how near it came to happening…

SFX Whedon Special ! 260910faith

Eliza Dushku reveals the truth behind the rumoured Faith spin-off show in the SFX Worlds Of Whedon special, out this Thursday: “After I finished the show, I’d withdrawn from school and followed up with a couple of films like Bring It On, but I’d had such an awesome experience working with Joss I was ready to go down that road again. So I met with Joss and Tim Minear and spoke about the potential for a Faith spin-off. But Buffy had just gone on seven years and Joss was really straightforward: he couldn’t play the kind of day-to-day role he had on Buffy – he had his family. I love Tim Minear, I trust him wholeheartedly and it wasn’t that I felt without Joss it wasn’t right, but it was a contributing factor. On top of it, I had just played this character for almost five years, it felt like time to explore a different role. So I ended up making a decision that, though looking back I don’t regret, in hindsight maybe the talks could have continued a bit longer. It’s a question I’ve been asked a gazillion times: ‘Why’d you do Tru Calling and not the Faith spin-off?’ Thing is, even Joss was part of helping me make that decision. He said: ‘I think you have to follow your gut, which is trying something different, and we’ll stay friends so this isn’t goodbye, this is until next time.’”

Source : http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/09/26/sfx-whedon-special-preview-the-faith-spin-off/
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:02

Et encore une autre preview d'une interview du magazine, avec Joss qui s'exprime sur le projet Serenity 2 qui n'a jamais vu le jour :

Citation :
SFX WHEDON SPECIAL PREVIEW: Serenity 2 Painful To Think About, Says Joss

He thinks about the scenes he’ll never get to shoot every day, he reckons

SFX Whedon Special ! 260910serenity

In the new SFX Worlds Of Whedon special, Joss Whedon reveals why it’s painful to even contemplate the idea of making a Serenity 2:

While it wasn’t a box office barn burner, Serenity is now something of a hit on DVD and Blu-ray, which makes the possibility of a sequel seem more likely. Alas, Whedon only shakes his head at the prospect: “As far as Firefly is concerned, that will always be unfinished business. Serenity was a Band-Aid on a sucking flesh wound. I think every day about the scenes that I’ll never get to shoot and how badass they were. It’s nice to know that people still care about Firefly but it’s actual grief that I feel. It’s not something you get over, it’s just something you learn to live with.”

Source : http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/09/26/sfx-whedon-special-preview-serenity-2-painful-to-think-about-says-joss/
Phil
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +* * * * * * * * * *
Phil

● Âge : 31
● Nombre de messages : 21630
● Date d'inscription : 26/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:03

On fait comment pour avoir ça en france SFX Whedon Special ! Enpleur1
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
† Co-admin †* * * * * * * * * *
DarthMarion

● Nombre de messages : 34400
● Date d'inscription : 05/06/2006

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:09

Oh non arrête Miss Kitty, ça fait déjà des jours que j'essaye de ne pas y penser afin de m'empêcher de dépenser mon argent en frais de port et tout pour l'avoir Razz

Purée, je sens ma volonté flancher là 0031
http://darthmarion.livejournal.com/
Phil
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:14

Si j'avais déjà ma propre carte bleue je l'aurais acheté moi SFX Whedon Special ! 765146
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:15

Tais-toi Philippe, j'ai plus d'argent à dépenser après avoir acheter mon dd Triste Triste Razz
djeny
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
djeny

● Nombre de messages : 13549
● Date d'inscription : 25/04/2006

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:21

Dans la vie il faut choisir Darth Razz
Il a l'air super intéressant, surtout maintenant que je connais tout l'univers de Joss à part Dr Horrible^^
Phil
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:22

Bah t'as qu'à arrêté de manger Darth! =D
Mika
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Mika

● Âge : 35
● Nombre de messages : 15035
● Date d'inscription : 29/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:37

Ça couterait si cher que ça en frais de port ? Il me donne vraiment envie T.T
http://nerdyhotness.tumblr.com
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:46

Non, je ne pense pas si cher que ça, il coûte 8 livres sans les frais de ports....Comptons 12 à 15 livres peut-être? C'est pas si cher, mais ce n'est quand même qu'un magasine quoi...

Non bah c'est décidé, je vais me l'offrir Razz
Phil
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:47

Je t'envie Razz
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 15:50

Qu'on soit clairs, c'est la faute à Miss Kitty Razz
(et je pourrais même le scanner pour vos beaux yeux, si j'ai le courage..parce que 200 pages c'est pas rien! ^^ Je sélectionnerais peut-être ^^)
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 16:05

On cherche un bouc émissaire pour ses propres pêchés, hein ? Razz

Ca représente combien euros le prix du magazine + frais d'import ?
Phil
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 16:14

C'est sûr que ça atténuerait ma peine... Sad
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 16:21

Lol Philippe, j'essayerais de faire ça!

Kitty, je ne sais pas encore, comme il n'est pas encore sorti on ne peut pas l'acheter sur le site, il sort jeudi, mais en fait je ne comprends pas parce que le numero de nov est déjà disponible à l'achat mais pas le special...
Miss Kitty
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Miss Kitty

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 16:35

Ah ouais, c'est bizarre scratch

Mais quand tu l'auras commandé, tu pourras me dire le prix ? Non parce que j'y connais rien concernant les prix en livres déjà lol! Et ensuite, peut-être que je me le commanderais aussi, je sais pas encore... Le truc que c'est que j'ai pas vu Firefly, Dollhouse et Dr. Horrible encore, donc j'hésite...

Merci quand même pour ta réponse ^^
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 17:07

Oui je te dirais ça!

Et puis comme je l'ai dit à Phil, j'essayerais de scanner ce qui est intéressant, et en priorité Buffy!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 17:40

moi aussi je le veux mais n'ai pas les sous Crying or Very sad et pas de carte pour le commander on-line
Mika
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
Mika

● Âge : 35
● Nombre de messages : 15035
● Date d'inscription : 29/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 18:12

Citation :
C'est pas si cher, mais ce n'est quand même qu'un magasine quoi...
Un magazine de 200 pages, j'en veux bien tous les jours moi, surtout sur le Whedonverse \o/
http://nerdyhotness.tumblr.com
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 18:40

Oui c'est sûr, c'est consistant comme magazine, mais je ne suis pas sûre de la qualité du truc... Enfin je veux dire, SFX c'est génial, mais par exemple, le 2e magasine est composé d'une review de tous les episodes du whedonverse...Tous! Je ne peux pas m'empêcher de me demander quelle sera la perspicacité de ces reviews...70 pages de reviews superficielles c'est une perte de temps et d'argent quoi...
H & B
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
H & B

● Âge : 30
● Nombre de messages : 712
● Date d'inscription : 09/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 21:12

Un lien pour l'acheter svp?
DarthMarion
† Co-admin †
DarthMarion

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 21:24

Quand il sera disponible, sur le site de SFX que Miss Kitty a mis en lien! Sur la droite, il y a un petit encard pour acheter les numéros...
Sinon, j'ai vu qu'il y en avait sur Ebay.co.uk en preorder, mais c'est déjà deux fois plus chers, 15 livres, j'attends de voir ce qu'ils mettront sur le site officiel...
H & B
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
+ Crash.O.S Ultimate +
H & B

● Âge : 30
● Nombre de messages : 712
● Date d'inscription : 09/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! EmptyDim 26 Sep 2010 - 22:48

DarthMarion a écrit:
Quand il sera disponible, sur le site de SFX que Miss Kitty a mis en lien! Sur la droite, il y a un petit encard pour acheter les numéros...
Sinon, j'ai vu qu'il y en avait sur Ebay.co.uk en preorder, mais c'est déjà deux fois plus chers, 15 livres, j'attends de voir ce qu'ils mettront sur le site officiel...

Ok, je pense qu'il sera miens aussi, ce sera mon premier magazine sur Buffyverse Razz

Merci !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SFX Whedon Special !   SFX Whedon Special ! Empty

SFX Whedon Special !
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant